- My sweet cravings and food lust are the biggest debacle to my fitness plans. So when it comes to losing those extra inches, I end up faltering despite making unending resolutions each time.
- I love dogs more than humans.
- The best gift that you can give me is a genuine hug and a lovely hand written note. Ah! those good old days of letter writings.
- I balance my spiritual side pretty well with my crazy streak of madness.
- When George Michael crossed over last Christmas I spent hours watching his interviews on YouTube.
- I have a stationary fetish. I also have a fetish for well manicured and pedicured hands and feet.
- From being poker straight, my hair turned wavy after Aarshia was born, 8 years back.
- I dislike lying and people who lie.
- I would like learn Western vocals one day.
- I once sneaked in a day trip to Nainital with my friend, while my folks were away. I was in high school then.
I saw this on my friend Mayuri’s blog http://sirimiri.in and I knew I wanted to do it. Thanks May xoxo