- My Human and Dog Families and Friends
- Sunshine on my shoulder on a toasty winter morning.
- Cycling on early, nippy autumn and spring mornings into the verdant green and becoming one with the rising sun.
- Weaving together a medley of words that make for a fascinating read. Catharsis to the soul.
- My kind of food. And yes, my love for quite a few things sweet-cakes, caramel pudding, tiramisu, piping hot Gulab Jamuns, besan halwa to name just a few.
- Spirituality and practicing Buddhism and reading up Buddhist texts.
- Being one with nature, flora and fauna. Doing my bit to preserve and love them. And did you hear me say a big aye to the Sea? 🙂
- Travelling, traveling and more traveling.
- Life, for all the things precious that it has to offer.
(These are just a few of my Loves. There are a lot many, but since I got to stick to 9 Loves, I will leave the rest for yonder.)