a-to-z-challenge-2017-travel-epiphanies-natasha-musing-starfish

#AtoZChallenge2017- Theme Reveal : {Travel Epiphanies}

Ahoy Amigos!

So, it’s that time of the year when a whole lot of bloggers are whipping up their pens, or polishing their keyboards, and gearing up with bated breath for the much awaited AtoZ Challenge 2017. I’m a complete newbie to this but I’m so very excited. I’ve written for as long as I can remember; way back in school, then re-starting after years of hibernation and then again falling back and re-starting. I recently chose to take a sabbatical from my professional career as a Communication Consultant and seriously pursue my calling and passion for writing. I must confess that I have never taken any challenge of this sort, ever, and I’m super, super excited.

I’m a travel bug who has had some remarkable epiphanies during the course of my journeys on foot, on the cycle, in the air and on water. A few journeys have been life altering, some lesson imparting and some a sheer delight to behold and savour. Each place that I travelled to, left me not only with its sweet and savoury memories but also brought with it a certain awakening of sorts. Sometimes spiritual, sometimes ephemeral yet surreal. I guess the credit goes to the people, the beings of the universe, the meandering rivers, the indomitable hills and at times just the plain rolling mist. They’ve all left me bewildered, bewitched and thirsting for more.

So this A to Z 2017, come, let’s embark together on this journey of my travel epiphanies, as I spin 26 tales of adventure and realisation and revelation.

theme-reveal-atoz-challenge-2017-natashamusing-travel-epihanies

104 thoughts on “#AtoZChallenge2017- Theme Reveal : {Travel Epiphanies}

1. Sharu says:

Found your blog just now through AtoZ signups! I’m already bitten by the travel bug and have nowhere to go, this is going to feed my wanderlust for sure !

Such a wonderful theme idea!! Looking forward to this series 🙂

– Sharu from http://www.vintagemadras.com

2. Mithila Menezes says:

Ooh! Travel stories! Now that’s something I love to do: sit at home, read the awesome travel journeys written by other bloggers, and feel a vicarious thrill of enjoying some sunshine/snow/rain/mountain view/ desert view etc.! All the best for your first AtoZChallenge, Natasha. The first one will always be memorable 🙂

• Natasha says:

Hey Mithila, Yes, I’m so excited to be participating in this amazing challenge. See you on the ride. Hope the egg-jams are over by now? Are you taking the “boreds” :p Good luck, you wordsmith!

3. Debbie D. says:

Welcome to the A to Z Challenge, Natasha. I’m thrilled to find a fellow travel buff and dog lover. Looking forward to reading about your travel epiphanies. Thanks for stopping by The Den. Happy A to Z-ing!
    Debbie @ The Doglady’s Den

• Natasha says:

Hey Debbie, I’m pretty chuffed to meet you too. A travel enthusiast and a dog lover to boot. Doesn’t get any better!:) Look forward to reading your tales this A-Z. Happy tidings!

4. Shailaja V says:

Always a fan of ephiphanies, travel or otherwise 🙂 Will look forward to your posts. All the best for the first time. It’s great fun. Added your blog to my reading roll 🙂

• Natasha says:

Thanks a bunch dear Shailja. I’m so glad you are participating too. I love reading all your posts and I can’t wait to read your tales this A-Z. Let’s rock the ride. Cheers and Good Luck!

5. Sreesha Diva says:

What an exciting theme! While most of my epiphanies usually come to me in the shower, I totally get where you’re coming from. Look forward to your posts! 🙂

• Natasha says:

Thanks Sreesha. Looking forward to your AtoZ posts as well. And hope to read about your epiphanies too, someday. See you in April. Goodluck.

6. radhikasreflection says:

Looking forward to your posts in the challenge Natasha ! Wonderful to know more about newer travel destinations and all the fun it includes. Me too taking part in the challenge for the first time. Good luck and happy blogging!

7. deepagandhi says:

Great..Another one with the similar theme and travelling is my favourite theme as I love travelling and exploring new places. Who doesn’t? Same pinch Natasha..its my first A to Z too. All the best 🙂

• Natasha says:

Wow Deepa that’s really nice to know. Look forward to reading your posts. Bet we will have a fun ride together. Goodluck to you too. 🙂

8. My Era says:

Travel Epiphanies sounds like a step closer to knowing the inside stories of travel.
    Am new to your blog and looking forward to reading you all through April.
    Good Luck for the challenge, Natasha!

9. vinodinii says:

I love reading travel posts. It takes you away from the mundane doldrums of life especially when you are unable to take a break! I’m sure you’ll enjoy this challenge. See you around!

10. Liam Sullivan says:

I love travel and considered a travel theme myself, but decide on a photography theme this year. I will read your posts and look for inspiration for next year.

• Natasha says:

Wow Liam, that is so very kind of you to say. I would love to follow your photography posts as I’m always intrigued and inspired by nice, well shot pictures. Have a great ride. Cheerio!

11. Novemberschild says:

Travel is important because it fundamentally transforms us. This experience of waking up to the power of your own transformation fires you up to “be the change you want to see in the world,” as Gandhi puts it.
    By taking a break from your daily life, unplugging from the pulls and pushes of technology and engaging in new activities in new places, you have an easier opportunity to release unwanted habits. Also, it is empowering to surround yourself with people who don’t know the encyclopedia of your past. It reinforces your willingness to broaden your horizons, to get unstuck and to move in new directions. Looking forward to read your travel posts/experiences whole of this April. Good Luck

12. Parul Thakur says:

I love you theme and I am going to root for you. Travel teaches us many lessons and helps us reflect more that we can imagine. So, I am going to be here – reading posts on this blog. Good luck!

• Natasha says:

I’m so very pleased to hear that Parul. Appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. I have a lot of respect for you and your writing, so your kind, valuable words mean much. :-)))

• Natasha says:

Wow Shalini you are doing two blogs for A-Z. That is brave. I’m guessing you are a pro. Will definitely swing by your blogs. Cheerio!

13. Isheeria's Healing Circles says:

I love how you write – always different & with a zing! I look forward to reading your ‘epiphanies’ – and the opportunity to join in your journey and see it from your very interesting perspective! Good Luck! I will be back on 1st april and before offcourse!

Hello there, Louise,
      Thank you for coming by and leaving your imprints. I’m a travel bug yes, though I won’t say I have travelled far and wide. But all the travelling I have done has left some indelible experiences and memories. Let’s exchange notes for sure. All the best for the exhilarating #AtoZChallenge 2017 ride.

14. Mayuri Nidigallu says:

I not only travel, I love reading about different experiences about and through travel, and i am sure I am not the only one. So I’d say you’ve got a cracker of a theme, Natz!
    All the best for April!:)

• Natasha says:

Thanks a ton May. I hope I can do as much justice to all the posts too. Looking forward to your food centric theme. It’s what foodies like me will crave for everyday. All the very best to you too!

• Natasha says:

Hiya Marquessa, Thank you for stopping by. I’m now looking forward to hopping across to your blog. All the best for the AtoZ ride.
      Cheers!

• Natasha says:

Hola Keith! Thank you for swinging by. Looking forward to reading your “ramblings”. Are they travel related too? Cheers to an amazing April of the #AtoZChallenge 2017.

• Natasha says:

Hiya Leanne, Oh! So looking forward to you stopping by my blog for #AtoZChallenge 2017. And also look forward to reading your stories for April too.
      Cheerio and Happy tidings.

15. Southern Graves says:

Good luck with the challenge. Travelling vicariously is something I’m fond of — and good at, so I’ll be following along!

I don’t have a theme reveal post to point you to, but I will be joining the challenge with my Southern Graves blog — telling the tales of tombstones.

• Natasha says:

Wow now that sounds extremely intriguing. Tales of Tombstones. I’m definitely going to follow through your posts.
      Good luck with the challenge and have a delicious AtoZ 2017 journey.
      And yes, so glad you stopped by. Thank you.

16. Arlee Bird says:

Welcome to the A to Z Challenge! Your link worked so you’re off to a good start. Travel posts are among my favorite during A to Z season. Hope you enjoy the April blog ride and make lots of new friends along the way.

Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

Hello, hello Arlee,
      Thank you so very much. I’m looking forward to your posts as well. Are they travel related too?
      Will swing by your blog now.
      Raising a toast to #AtoZChallenge 2017.
      Have a great one!