- The butterfly said to the sun,”They can’t stop talking about my transformation. I can only do it once in my lifetime.
If only they know they can do it at any time and in countless ways.”
Lessons from a Butterfly
The 12 year-old found the Lime butterfly caterpillars on our lime tree a few weeks back, and she took them in. Six of them emerged into stunning butterflies as you can see, but the seventh a true-blue warrior emerged from it’s chrysalis with deformed wings.
But Lily, as we call her is a brave heart and learning to find her way with some assistance from the 12-year-old.
Here is also a letter I wrote to my now 22 year old inspired by a Butterfly last year.
And on that note:
7. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Care to join in ? Here’s how you can join:
- Post a picture on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments, your wanderlust days, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not.
- And make your post as wordless or wordy as you wish to. Well, we are guessing now you know why we sometimes call ourselves “not-so-wordless Wednesday” too!
- Add our badge to your post and a backlink to our posts.
- We’d love you to read, comment and share the posts linked here and connect with some fascinating bloggers.
The linky is live till Monday, therefore you have ample time to create a post and hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
Have a gratifying #WW!
#WordlessWednesday is a blog hop started by Esha and yours truly. on March 2018.
I am now taking the baton forward from August 2020.
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday –