“Complaining erases good fortune
while having a sense of appreciation
increases good fortune.
Rather than spew grievances,
you should transform yourself.
Then you will find the way forward!”
Daisaku Ikeda, President, Soka Gakkai Buddhism
Gratitude Multiplies Good Fortune
“Complaining erases good fortune.”
I hold the words of my mentor, Daisaku Ikeda very close to my heart. I do believe that when we give gratitude for every little thing, our inner being and surroundings change for the better. The more we complain, the more negativity we tend to build in our minds and soul.
I have seen this year, how the simple act of giving gratitude every other moment of the day, can make a world of difference; even amidst a brewing storm. Being thankful has the power to transform our days and our lives to a whole new realm of optimism and joy.
I believe despite the ups and downs of life, if we were to look closely and deeply; there are way too many things to be grateful for, than to complain about. Our gratitude list may actually surpass our difficulty list, if we were to look within and around us.
Complaining on the other hand brings down our life state, fills us up with angst and pain, and further leads us to a tunnel of darkness.
Try gratitude every single day over complaining, and watch your life transform overnight.
Over to you:
What are you grateful for today, and everyday?
How often do you take time to give gratitude?
Can you relate to the concept of “complaining erases good fortune”?
Have you noticed how being in a state of gratitude can lead you to a state of bliss?
Would love you to share your thoughts in the comments section please.
Love and gratitude to each one of you for taking time to swing by, and for joining me this #WordlessWednesday/#WednesdayWisdom
Be the light! <3 <3
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Post a picture/pictures on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour too. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots from your day that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to.
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links.
- Do add the badge to your post and a backlink to my post.
- And make sure you connect with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You can link up right up till Monday, 28th December therefore you have ample time to hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on 29th December, 2020.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday :