What does Freedom mean to you?
Freedom to me
Freedom to me is to just be
To be able to witness every moment as it is.
Freedom to look fear in the eye
To catch the sunset and sunrise with a sigh.
To accept, what is
And to let go, what is not.
Freedom to make choices
And rejoice in them.
And to go slow.
Freedom to witness
Yet not carry forward the distress.
To give others a chance
And to surrender to life’s dance.
Freedom to me, is to just be.
(c) Natasha Sinha
India celebrated its 72nd Republic Day yesterday, 26th January, 2021. This little ode is dedicated to each one of you across this planet, and synchronously myself.
What does Freedom mean to you? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2021.
- Post a picture/pictures on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour too. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots from your day that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to.
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links.
- Do add the badge to your post and a backlink to my post.
- And make sure you connect with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You can link up right up till 9th January, therefore you have ample time to hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 9th January, 2021.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday :
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.