“I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.”
When do you wake up? Waking early has a bunch of benefits. You seize the day like no other. But for that you need to intermittent fast with your phone/screen – 12 hours to 10 hours!
I’m struggling to do so myself. On some days I ace it, on some day’s I don’t. One day at a time! My friends who intermittent fast with their phones use them as a landline, and leave it outside their rooms. I manage to do the latter on some occasions yet, continue to be guilty as charged. *Lol*
My phone also goes on DND mode and all App shut mode, post 9 pm – till 8 am.
And then when people call they wonder why is my phone not reachable.
Everything can wait, while you unplug. Life doesn’t stop moving. It makes way for more clarity.
If you awake early you can get a lot done. Meditate, journal, read, get some alone time, workout, prep up for the day and most importantly start your day on time.
Post my surgery the former has been a bit of a struggle, that’s why #WW is going live late. 😉
But I’m on my way to finding my rhythm.
I hope you all find your rhythm in life and awake to your inner reality and true selves.
Sending you warm hugs, love, light and laughter.
Be well. <3
Natasha Peace Sinha 🤗
This post is dedicated to one of the most incredible teachers I’ve chanced upon, Nithya Shanti – Wizard of Pause.
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening 6 P.M. IST
- Post pictures on your blog from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to. Yes, we are rule breakers!
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links.
- Add the badge to your post and don’t forget to add a backlink to my post.
- Don’t miss the opportunity of connecting with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You have ample time to hop in and link up right up till Monday, 5 April.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 6 April, evening IST.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host #WW
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.