” I am enough.”
“You just have to believe, let go of control and flow.”
– Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda
Blessings Amidst the Despair
Our country, India is grappling with a Covid Tsunami like never seen before. Every other person I know is grieving the loss of a loved one, or battling bouts of anxiety, or covid. It’s ironic that India was one of the first country’s to export vaccines and here we are under the siege of the biggest disasters ever, to hit our rich tapestry of culture and mankind.
Please say a small prayer for India, if you read this. And for the earth to heal from this pandemic and other ills.
A prayer for mankind to awaken to his inner calling, kindness and true bliss. To never ever take Mother Earth for granted. One which was handed on a silver platter with grace and love.
In these troubles times the best we can do is pray, lend a helping hand, hang in there, and remember the Masters words. (the quotes above)
Sending you all love, light and good vibes.
Stay safe and be well. (This song is dedicated to each one of you reading this.)
And know that “You are Enough.”
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening 6 P.M. IST, every month.
- Post pictures on your blog from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to. Yes, we are rule breakers!
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links. The linky is open for 2 weeks.
- Link up multiple posts if you please.
- Add the badge to your post and don’t forget to add a backlink to my post.
- Don’t miss the opportunity of connecting with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You have ample time to hop in and link up right up till Monday, 3 May.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 4 April, evening IST.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host #WW
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.