“Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.”
– Gary Snyder
Nature is Home
The garden you see above (except the last picture) was lovingly tended by Maa, before she crossed over to the other side of the rainbow 3-1/2 years ago. My Father dear Father continues to nurture this haven that she spent hours tending to everyday. It’s not surprising how nature only knows how to give unconditionally, when you pour your love into its being.
The abundantly fruiting pomegranates, bananas, guavas, lemons, grapes are testimony to the fact that nature celebrates the gift of life every single day with its uninhibited and patient love. It continues to share its fruits of love and labour with all beings. The Red Whiskered Bulbuls, the Prinias, the Sun birds, Laughing doves, the lone squirrel and so many others spend the entire day basking in its offerings.
I feel so much at home in nature. Most of you who know me well, will vouch for that by now. It’s where I belong, and feels closest to my heart and being.Nature only knows how to give unconditionally, when you pour your love into its being. Click To Tweet
This homecoming is a special reunion not just with my Father dearest and all my precious family who lives around town. It is a home coming and reunion with Mother Nature that opens her arms and allows us to home with her, bestowing us with its multiple gifts and treasures.
Where do you feel most at home?
What does being in nature mean to you?
Would you rather prefer being indoors or outdoors?
I’d love to know what gives you that sense of belongingness, of being home and one with yourself.
Signing off with just another Lemon Tree. 🙂
Infinite love, light, laughter galore.
Stay wonderful and blessed all of you. <3
Natasha Serenity Sinha
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live alternate Tuesday evenings, IST, each month.
- Post pictures on your blog from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to. Yes, we are rule breakers!
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links. The linky is open for 2 weeks.
- Link up multiple posts if you please.
- Add the badge to your post and don’t forget to add a backlink to my post.
- Don’t miss the opportunity of connecting with a fascinating bunch of bloggers/creators from across the globe.
You have ample time to hop in and link up right up till Monday, 26 July.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 27th July, evening IST.
Have a fabulous #WW.
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host #WW
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles