“Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
Sharing a handful of Christmas vibes from our home, to yours. Hope they make you smile too. 🙂
I’ll be away all of next week. So, I’ll now see you in the New Year.
Therefore, do allow me sometime to respond to your comments and posts.
I’m requesting all my #WW friends to please add my post to their linkys, if it’s not too much trouble, as I’ll be away from the internet too. Betty,Steve,Sue NC, Zina,Xmas Dolly,Sandee, Cathy, Tina,Trent help me with the needful please.
Wishing each one of you out there Christmas every day of your lives, and a precious, healthy and blessed 2021! <3 <3
Love, light and laughter galore!
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Post a picture/pictures on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour too. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots from your day that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to.
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links.
- Do add the badge to your post and a backlink to my post.
- And make sure you connect with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You can link up right up till Monday, 11th January, 2021 therefore you have ample time to hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on 12th January, 2021.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday :
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.