“Quotes help us understand, inspire, motivate, clarify and show our approach to things around. This is why people and I love quotes.”
– Takyou Allah Cheikh Malaynine
On a another note:
I will be away this month, recovering from a health procedure. Looking forward to heal and reclaim.
So much gratitude to all of you for linking up and showing your solidarity for #WW. I have not had the chance to read and share some of posts, in the past weeks. As I recover, I will slowly but surely visit all those that I may have missed.
#WW will now return with a new edition in March, 2021.
See you this Spring!
Love, light, laughter and good health…<3 <3
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2021.
- Post a picture/pictures on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour too. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots from your day that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to.
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links.
- Do add the badge to your post and a backlink to my post.
- And make sure you connect with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe.
You can link up right up till Monday, 22 February, therefore you have ample time to hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 9 March, 2021 evening, IST.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday :
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.