Grow Old With Me: #WordlessWednesday

“Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be,
The last of life, for which the first was made:
Our times are in His hand
Who saith “A whole I planned,
Youth shows but half; trust God: see all, nor be afraid!”
– Robert Browning
wordless-wednesday-natasha-musing-grow-old-with-me-parents

Photo Credits: Arusha Sinha, my now twenty-year old

31st August 2013, Before Sunset

My parents, enjoying a quiet evening in our balcony. This is soon after Ma was detected with the Big C. She had returned from the hospital a week or two back, and was apparently on the mend.

For some odd reason this picture is not as sharp as it appeared on my laptop. But, a precious moment as this had to be shared on #WW.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

#WordlessWednesday

Our linky is open now to all of you, for your smashing #WordlessWednesday posts.

**********

New to #WordlessWednesday, but would like to join the fun? Here’s how you can join Esha and me. Just follow our three easy steps:

1. Post a picture on your blog that speaks for itself. It could be from your adventures, experiments, life’s quirky moments, travels or just plain random shots. Absolutely anything that stoked your being.
  2. Add our badge to your post and add a backlink to our posts.
  3. We’d love it if you read, comment and share all the posts linked here.

See you on the other side of the frame.

Happy #WW.

wordless-wednesday-natasha-musing-logo

29 thoughts on “Grow Old With Me: #WordlessWednesday

• Natasha says:

Yes, it was one of those surreal, peaceful evenings. The storm had partially blown away. And it’s quite uncanny ,though I did not plan it that way, this post coincided with my parents fifty-sixth anniversary. This time without Ma.

Thank you for your kind comment, Anamika.

• Natasha says:

Thank you dear Vinitha, yes some pictures, live on forever, even though the moments might have passed by. And the memories stay strongly etched in our hearts. Thank you for your words. <3

• Natasha says:

Thanks Parul. Yes, indeed a precious moment of two very precious people. Think she is smiling from the heavens above at all these beautiful comments. Thank you. <3

• Natasha says:

Thank you dear Steve. Will tell my Father for sure. Mum’s probably already heard you out from somewhere across the rainbow. 🙂

You have a terrific new week too, and yes, Happy Holidays!
      Thanks for swinging by. 🙂

1. Ramya Abhinand says:

Awww… heartwarming picture Natasha… Its always good to look at those moments that are precious, than all the not so nice things life throws at us… I am sure you cherish this picture and all that goes with it.

• Natasha says:

Totally do Ramya.

Sometimes pictures can be such a pick me up. I love looking through old memories and pictures. Spent a lot of time doing that at my in-laws recently during Diwali.

Thanks Ramya.

• Natasha says:

Yes, this picture overflows with nostalgia. And the fact that time and tide, wait for none.
      Yes, Ma and Babi were so content despite the challenges at hand, at that point of time.