Much like the previous two years, I’m kicking off the blogiversary celebrations with a bunch of guest posts on Fiction, Travel and Musings.
It’s been a fascinating three years.
- Co-hosting #WordlessWednesday with Esha for 21 months now.
- Blogging like a women possessed
- The twists and turns of life, thrusting a forced hiatus upon me. Only to bounce back when duty beckoned.
- Participating in A-Z challenge two years in a row, except this year. The end products were two lovely books. Travel Epiphanies and April Anecdotes.
- Reading a bunch of fascinating bloggers from across the globe, who left behind a lesson or more, and made those gloomy days worthwhile.
- Meeting a bunch of wonderful bloggers worldwide.
- Taking off to travel or reclaim those buzzing thoughts in my head, that didn’t find opportunity to spill into words.
- 2019 did protend a dry spell with regards to blogging challenges. My participation was mostly nil, except for the #ZombieBlogHop with #WriteBravely on Six Months of 2019.
- In 2019 experiences did take precedence over spilled words.
Have learned lessons every single day, from the blogosphere. And those will continue to flow unhindered .
Ok, now without much ado here is the list of the erudite bloggers who have very kindly agreed to spare time from their busy schedules to grace NatashaMusing. Deeply indebted to them, and apologising to them for the silly faux pas last month, when I miscalculated the dates!!! Such is life on the other side of 47; or not!! ;-))
Please mark your calendars, and put your hands together for the my very talented friends who will be gracing NatashaMusing, the next six days.
Corinne Rodrigues of Everyday Gyaan : 2 December, 2019; #MondayMusings
Tulika Singh of Obsessive Mom : 3 December, 2019; #Musings
Robert Goldstein of Art By Rob Goldstein : 4 December, 2019; #WordlessWednesday
Esha Mookherjee of My Soul Talks : 5 December, 2019; #Wanderlust/Travel
Keith Hillman of Keith’s Ramblings : : 6 December, 2019; #Fiction
Damyanti Biswas of Daily (W)rites : 7 December, 2018; #Fiction
The celebrations roll out from today!
2 December- 7 December 2019 (six days of myriad musings, art and writings).
Don’t forget to toast your toes with a warm cuppa, right here in our den, as these wonderful bloggers take you to a whole new world of experiences.
Happy Blogiversary week to you too, from NatashaMusing!