“Most things are forgotten over time. Even the war itself, the life-and-death struggle people went through is now like something from the distant past. We’re so caught up in our everyday lives that events of the past are no longer in orbit around our minds. There are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like a touchstone.”
– Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
Care to join in ? Here’s how you can:
- Post a picture on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments, your wanderlust days, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not.
- And make your post as wordless or wordy as you wish to. Well, we are guessing now you know why we sometimes call ourselves “not-so-wordless Wednesday” too!
- Add our badge to your post and a backlink to our posts.
- We’d love you to read, comment and share the posts linked here and connect with some fascinating bloggers.
Our linky stays live till Monday. So you have ample time to create a post and hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
Have a gratifying #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from blogosphere who host #WordlessWednesday
This post also links to #Skywatch Friday, beautiful sky shots from different parts of the world.