“True life happens, when tiny changes occur.”
– Leo Tolstoy
On another news, Natasha Musing was featured in the Indian Best Blog Directory’s listing this morning as:
Two years in a row. Hearty congratulations to all the other fabulous blogs listed here. ♥
Arigato, Danke, Shukran, Gracias, ITB and the universe.
Much love, peace, joy and good health, my dear friends. Thank you for rooting for me, and being there with your unconditional support. <3
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week linky party and goes live 1st and 3rd Tuesday evening IST, every month.
- Post pictures on your blog from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots that caught your fancy, or not!
- Make your post as wordless, or wordy as you wish to. Yes, we are rule breakers!
- There is a linky widget below where you can drop in your links. The linky is open for 2 weeks.
- Link up multiple posts if you please.
- Add the badge to your post and don’t forget to add a backlink to my post.
- Don’t miss the opportunity of connecting with a fascinating bunch of bloggers/creators from across the globe.
You have ample time to hop in and link up right up till Monday, 31 April .
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
The next edition goes live on Tuesday, 15th June, evening IST.
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host #WW
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.