“Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let go of things.”
WordlessWednesday Blogging Wonders
Check out these wondrous #WordlessWednesday posts.
Arigato, Gracias, Shukriya, Multumesc, Danke to my amigos in blogosphere for sharing the #WW love with me.
- Priya joins with the enticing Indian Cork tree and its fragrant blooms.
- Chandra joins with her stunning Moulin Rouge bit of Autumn Haven
- Angelwhisper joins us with darling, Binky unwinding on a sunny day.
- Keith joins us with his fall-winter collection. ;-)) Right Keith?
- Yvonne shares her gorgeous garden and its inhabitants.
- Aseem shows us how greys turn into blues.
- Betty joins from her corner of the world with the lovely Manuka trees.
- Plaridel joins us with a poser of a Wallaby.
- Shinjini, the artist joins us with a few tips on intuitive painting.
- Angelwhisper and Little Binky spend another lazy day soaking the sun. Such an aww moment.
- Veronica takes us through the rising covid curve of Malaysia.
- Carol shares with us with her stunning fall flowers for sale.
- Diana shows us five bats on a tree. Prelude to Haloween, yayyy!
- Archana joins with her Surprise Mogra bloom.
- Sandee takes us along on a soulful lakeside view.
- Steve adds to the laughter quotient with a safari faux pas.
- Jackie lends us a charming trip to Bruges.
- Marie comes swinging by with her Autumn fall colours and laughs.
- Patrick takes us for a walk by the Levi’s Plaza park.
- Christina a.k.a Tina, shares her daughter, Jessica’s Youtube channel.
- Our doctor on the house, Roshan shares a delightful Sesame Prawn toast recipe.
- Suzana shares Andrew Munoz’s complex, yet intriguingly spectacular art.
- Kenneth takes us for another wildlife and avian adventure. Don’t miss the reptiles!
- Our avian enthusiast, Monika takes you for another balcony birding jaunt with Wire-tailed Swallows.
- Zina shares the yumminess galore that she whips up in her kitchenette.
- Cathy finds some humour and optimism amidst the Covid restrictions in Victoria.
Here’s how you can join:
- #WW is an alternate week link party and goes live 1st and 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- The next edition goes live on 17th November, 2020.
- Post a picture/pictures on your blog. It could be from life’s wondrous or wicked moments. Plug in the lessons (#WednesdayWisdom) and humour too. Share your wanderlust moments, or simple random shots from your day that caught your fancy, or not.
- Make your post as wordless or wordy as you wish to.
- There won’t be a linky widget, but you can leave the links to your posts in the comments section. I will link your posts on my blog in the next edition and spread blog love.
- Do add the badge to your post and a backlink to my post.
- And do connect with a fascinating bunch of bloggers from across the globe by visiting and reading them.
You can link up right up till Monday the 16th November, and you have ample time to hop in.
Get ready to be deliciously framed!
Have a fabulous #WW!
Linking up with a bunch of fantastic peeps from the blogosphere who host Wordless Wednesday :
Also linking up with Trent for his weekly Smiles.